Friday, February 24, 2017

Why Live Streaming and Why You Should Consider it! by: Dr. George Kosmides


So, if you’re considering live broadcasting the best advice I can give. Is to begin!

My initial broadcast were a train wreck. But I got better and
so will you! Below are 3 keys in my humble opinion, that may help you get started if you’re on the fence.

1. Research a topic. Whether it’s music to information have some bullet points that you want to cover. Because in broadcasts were you participate with your viewers you can easily get sidetracked, trust me.

2. Make sure your phone, i use the Iphone 6, is not looking up
your nose! Or has a bright light glaring in the lens or very low light.  It’ll take a few minutes to look at some of other broadcasters and see what you like and what you don’t like and structure as you see fit you don’t have to get the most expensive set up because again, people like this platform because it’s real and not contrived, in my opinion.

3. Be authentic. If you have a product or service that you truly believe in. let your audience know that.  It’s service before selling and in my humble opinion people must trust you first before they buy or follow your advice.

If you like to know more about me or contact me you can do so by clicking my link to my app which
is free to be able to contact me directly.

All my best, George  
PS Here are the broadcast platforms that I use:   Periscope   YouTube   Facebook

Buskar Periscope YouTube Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments they are appreciated.